Northern California is among the fastest growing commercial real estate brokerages, and a top 10 Commercial brokerage. Local offices are located in San Francisco, Oakland and San Jose, and the global network has 400+ offices. NAI Northern California is seeking an Administration Assistant who is willing to help the company operate day to day so employees can perform to their highest ability. If you want to join a company and make a direct impact on the overall health and happiness of its employees, we’d love to hear from you!
We are an energetic team with a lot to do. We are collaborators, open to new ideas, have a lot of fun (we like to keep it light) and we work hard to see results. If you feel this might be the culture for you to thrive in, please keep reading!
You will be supporting productive licensed Commercial Investment Advisors, as well as our management team
- Be the face of our SF office: greet our guests, book meeting rooms, coordinate security access
- Monitoring and ordering office supplies
- Assist with coordinating on boarding and exits for both non-exempt and exempt hires (eg seating, desk set-up etc)
- Coordination of company events, workshops, training sessions and meetings
- Weekly/monthly report updates
- Be the IT support wizard for our SF office. Generally, be “in the know” about everything in the office like, “What’s up with our main printer??”
- Assist the management team with keeping our recruitment database updated
- 3 years previous Office Administration experience- bonus points if you come from a property management or real estate background (not essential)
- You work best in an ever-changing, fast paced environment without a lot of direct supervision, because you take initiative and make it happen!
- Submit a cover letter with your resume explaining how your skills and background match this role
- Minimum 60 WPM typing speed
- Better than average knowledge of Excel spreadsheets
- Working with teams on successful projects a plus
What’s So Different About NAI Northern California?
Collaboration: We take this seriously. We believe that the scarcity mentality and teamwork do not mix. We believe that competition inspires us to do great things, but collaborating with others elevates everyone.
Platform: We’ve implemented a world-class CRM, training program, and culture. We have great events that bring everyone together for fun, community involvement and celebration of our successes.
Support: We invest in technology. Our management is accessible, involved, and focused on the team’s goals.
More About Us:
NAI Global is the largest Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Network in the world and a global “Top 5” Commercial Real Estate Company with 400+ offices and over 7,800 professionals. The culture we have grown in Northern California is a major competitive advantage to our team.
What Are Our People Doing & Saying?
“Working at NAI Northern California gives you the benefit of working for a global brand, combined with the feel and culture of a Bay Area startup. Our open, transparent platform, and our strong collaboration lends to one of the most unique work environments in the industry. Ultimately, I opted for NAI over the competing firms because I felt that it gave me the best chance to grow and fulfill my potential.” – Shivu Srinivasan, Vice President of East Bay Multifamily Investments – NAI Northern California Top Performer – 2016